What is Remedial Engineering?
Remedial Engineering is the rectification of a structure, or land that has failed or been damaged, or has caused damage, or poses a risk to people and property.
Remedial Engineering, as applied to investigative and ground engineering usually deals with issues such as slope instability and landslides.
Remedial Engineering Services
Some examples of the situations where it is very important that our expertise in Investigative and Remedial Engineering is applied include:
- Damage / cracking to residential and commercial buildings
- Movements or failure of retaining walls and revetments
- Excavation failures, cliff instability and rock falls
- Landslides, slope instability and drainage
- Subsoil drainage and rising damp